Since our relaunch in February 2012, we've seen explosive growth! We're really proud of what we've built here, with thousands of visitors every day and over 8,800 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
If you're one of our newer members, you might not have seen some of the quality content we posted just six months ago. Here are eighteen articles from December that still hold true today. Even if you were one of the first members here, you might find they deserve a second look!
- YES you can use the AM21 with an HR34 Genie DVR and...
- Keep snow off the dish... with a garden hose?
- Can you use a C31 Genie Client with Cat-5 Ethernet cable?
- OPINION: Here's what a Smart TV really needs
- How hot is too hot for a DIRECTV receiver?
- EDITORIAL: Windows 8: Day 1 fail?
- A look behind the curtains at The Solid Signal Blog
- What is a spotbeam?
- Use your phone's built-in test mode as a signal meter
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: EyeTV Mobile in Action
- What is SMATV?
- My DIRECTV bill just went up $3. Thanks, Lakers.
- Exclusive Content: PLUGCAM Review and Video
- What is a B-Band Converter (and do I need one?))
- EDITORIAL: The never ending rumor of DISH and DIRECTV merging
- What are distant network services?
- Here's why Microsoft needs to be nervous
- The year in signals: 2012