The Solid Signal Blog is going strong! As we look back on over a year since our relaunch, it gets harder and harder to showcase just ten of the thousands of articles we've published. We're really proud of what we've built here, with thousands of visitors every day and over 9,000 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
If you're one of our newer members, you might not have seen some of the quality content we posted just six months ago. Here are sixteen articles from January that still hold true today. Even if you've seen them before, you might find they deserve a second look!
- Yes, you can shock yourself on satellite equipment
- Learn about the rare HR23 and H23 receivers
- EXPLAINED: Why your satellite receivers are leased, not owned
- Is it ok to use a cheap HDMI cable?
- WHITE PAPER: Program your DIRECTV remote to control your TV
- INSTALLERS: You really need to use a band stop filter
- What TVs are RVU certified for Genie Client use?
- CES 2013: All the details on the Darbee Cobalt!!
- CES 2013: DISH booth tour
- AUTO HOP: Hopper with Sling actually won
- Do those cell booster stickers work?
- How does your DVR really work?
- The return of zombie brands
- What is pixelation?
- Hands on Review of DIRECTV's HR44!!
- What does 4:2:2 mean?