The Solid Signal Blog is going strong! As we look back on over a year since our relaunch, it gets harder and harder to showcase just ten of the thousands of articles we've published. We're really proud of what we've built here, with thousands of visitors every day and over 10,000 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
If you're one of our newer members, you might not have seen some of the quality content we posted just six months ago. Here are sixteen articles from February that still hold true today. Even if you've seen them before, you might find they deserve a second look!
- FUN FRIDAY: The geekiest thing you will see all week (guaranteed))
- Why can't you "RF Modulate" an HD signal?
- What does the red port on a splitter do?
- What do the USB ports on a DIRECTV receiver do?
- Why are there so many shopping channels on cable and satellite?
- DIRECTV for Business: Cheaper than online alternatives?
- Can you still get one of those TV converter boxes?
- HT Guys confirm it... cheap HDMI cables are just fine.
- Should you uninstall Java now?
- BREAKING NEWS: Don't be worried about new FCC cell booster rules
- NEW VIDEO: Check your Signal Strength
- The broadcast industry doesn't care about six million people
- Hands on with Vanco's HDMI IR Control Kit
- OPINION: The lie that makes criminals of us all
- INSTALLER TIP: Use those diplexers correctly
- INSTALLERS: Mind those cable lengths