The Solid Signal Blog is going strong! As we look back on over a year since our relaunch, it gets harder and harder to showcase just ten of the thousands of articles we've published. We're really proud of what we've built here, with thousands of visitors every day and over 10,300 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
If you're one of our newer members, you might not have seen some of the quality content we posted just six months ago. Here are seventeen articles from April that still hold true today. Even if you've seen them before, you might find they deserve a second look!
- What is the new technology in the HR44 and C41 remote?
- What do you mean,"Clear QAM?
- DIRECTV's HR44 Genie: use IR and RF at the same time!!
- When should you use an amplified antenna?
- FUN FRIDAY: Life in 1988
- What do those signal strength numbers mean?
- Here's why you can't charge a battery in 15 minutes
- Hands on with the Antennas Direct DB8e
- YES YOU CAN: Put a dish or antenna on your apartment balcony
- REALLY? California says you can't use Google Maps
- The ABC's of Antennas, part 1
- Why are compression connectors so important?
- TIP: No need to force a download on DIRECTV receivers
- HOW TO DO IT: Control 4 DIRECTV receivers with 1 remote
- EDITORIAL: Out of your mind?
- Solid Signal goes HANDS ON: Voice Control for iPhone
- GIZMODO IS RIGHT: Digital copyright laws need to be reformed