The Solid Signal Blog is going strong! As we look back on over two years since our relaunch, we're really proud of what we've built here! We see thousands of visitors every day and over 12,100 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
If you're one of our newer members, you might not have seen some of the quality content we posted just six months ago. Here are seventeen articles from January that still hold true today. Even if you've seen them before, you might find they deserve a second look!
- Have the people at Sprint gone utterly MAD?
- Quartz.com gives five ways to save TV
- Which is better for you... Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable?
- When should you use solid copper core coaxial cable?
- CES2014: Here's the wrapup
- TIP: Watch two programs at the same time on a Genie Mini Client
- New Hands on Review: Antennas Direct COAXMAX Cable Kit
- FUN FRIDAY: The first selfie
- SAY IT ISN'T SO: Does Genie require an extra fee?
- Meet Cliff!!
- Why can't you ever get max speed on wi-fi?
- Turn an unused DECA into an ethernet port!!
- TIP: Use the DIRECTV AM21 with your HR44 Genie DVR
- Protect your connections from the weather with STUF
- EDITORIAL: Should internet service be a utility?
- Is there a to hook up a band stop filter?
- Have you seen GenieGO lately?