The Solid Signal Blog is going strong! As we look back on over two years since our relaunch, we're really proud of what we've built here! We see thousands of visitors every day and over 12,200 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
If you're one of our newer members, you might not have seen some of the quality content we posted just six months ago. Here are eighteen articles from February that still hold true today. Even if you've seen them before, you might find they deserve a second look!
- FROM OUR CUSTOMERS: How can you get Channel 2 with a UHF antenna?
- STRAIGHT TALK: Who gives you more recording tuners?
- Cables: How short is too short?
- NICE AND EASY: What's the flashing light on my Genie Remote?
- HD-BLADE vs. Clear TV: Can an infomercial actually be true?
- Here's what the Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger means (and doesn't mean.)
- Why are there commercials on channels that you pay for?
- NICE AND EASY: Why is copper used for cables?
- NEW VIDEO: Set your DVR to Single Tuner Mode
- What is the difference between a cell booster and a femtocell?
- How can a coaxial cable give you true HD?
- NICE AND EASY: Can you hook a DIRECTV HD Receiver or DVR to an old SD TV?
- Is it ok to use voice search in a public place?
- What is a B-Band Converter and when would you use one?
- WHITE PAPER: A guide to grounding
- TIP: Connect a round dish to a SWM multiswitch
- Which DIRECTV Receiver should you pick: H24 or H25?
- Do LED Light Bulbs Save Money Compared to CFL Bulbs?