The Solid Signal Blog is going strong! As we look back on over two years since our relaunch, we're really proud of what we've built here! We see thousands of visitors every day and over 12,400 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
If you're one of our newer members, you might not have seen some of the quality content we posted just six months ago. Here are fourteen articles from March that still hold true today. Even if you've seen them before, you might find they deserve a second look!
- Google says: Glass users aren't that bad, stop hating them
- Should you install a SWM-32?
- COULD IT BE TRUE: DIRECTV receivers don't pass closed captioning over the HDMI port?
- More trouble for 4K: Millennials would rather watch a tiny screen
- High end video is disappearing... why is that so troubling?
- WHITE PAPER: Advanced Coax Networking for DIRECTV -
- What's wrong with cables with molded ends?
- NICE AND EASY: What's the difference between a router and a switch?
- BAD NEWS: 70% of folks don't know 4K from Special K
- TIP: Set your satellite dish type for DIRECTV
- NICE AND EASY: How do you know if you have a SWM system?
- HD-BLADE vs. Potato: Can a spud bring the goods?
- Does a DIRECTV Genie Client have the same picture quality as the DVR?
- Bad Wi-Fi coverage? Take care of it!!