We are now the top retailer-sponsored tech blog on the web but it wasn't always that way. We've grown a lot since our humble launch in 2007, and since then we've accumulated thousands of great articles and over 12,600 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
If you're one of our newer members, you might not have seen some of the quality content we posted just six months ago. Here are fourteen articles from September that still hold true today. Even if you've seen them before, you might find they deserve a second look!
- EDITORIAL: Enough stuff to charge already
- What's stopping you from cutting the cord?
- When is it ok to split an RG6 cable?
- REALLY? You need a license to use handheld walkie-talkies?
- SECRET USE for the DIRECTV GENIEGO 2
- What's the difference between a signal finder and a true satellite meter?
- Exclusive HD-BLADE Unboxing Videos!!
- HD-BLADE Generation 1 vs. Generation 2: Is newer better?
- DISH DOES IT SO... Why can't you turn a DIRECTV receiver into a DVR just by plugging in a hard drive?
- Solid Signal's WHITE PAPER: DIRECTV for Bars and Restaurants
- Solid Signal's HANDS ON Review: DIRECTV SWM-13 LNB
- Why does DIRECTV extend your contract when you activate a receiver?
- IMPORTANT: If you use a SWM32 you also need a polarity locker.
- EDITORIAL: Home automation or just flat-out laziness?