We are now the top retailer-sponsored tech blog on the web but it wasn't always that way. We've grown a lot since our humble launch in 2007. Today over 125,000 people read the blog every month and we've accumulated thousands of great articles and over 12,700 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
If you're one of our newer members, you might not have seen some of the quality content we posted just six months ago. Here are sixteen articles from October that still hold true today. Even if you've seen them before, you might find they deserve a second look!
- Can you control a DIRECTV H25 receiver with an RF remote?
- EDITORIAL: Could DIRECTV buy Netflix?
- Do you need a broadcast license for a cell booster?
- TIP: Reboot your DIRECTV receiver twice in 30 minutes to clear out the cobwebs
- Can you use old cable company wire for a cell booster?
- Apple's making a watch. Wellllll, whooppeeee....
- EDITORIAL: I hate MicroUSB
- Can an Alkaline Battery Be Recharged?
- What is JPEG?
- How can a clear antenna work as well as a regular one?
- WARNING: Do not try to get a better deal by saying
- Can a flat antenna really get better reception lying down?
- Choose the right FCC-approved expansion kit for your Wilson Cell Booster!!
- Which is better, white cable or black cable?
- Which is better, RG59, RG6 or RG11 cable?
- Our list of diagnostic codes... now in PDF form!