We are now the top retailer-sponsored tech blog on the web but it wasn't always that way. We've grown a lot since our humble launch in 2007. Today over 125,000 people read the blog every month and we've accumulated thousands of great articles and over 12,750 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
If you're one of our newer members, you might not have seen some of the quality content we posted just six months ago. Here are fourteen articles from November that still hold true today. Even if you've seen them before, you might find they deserve a second look!
- Solid Signal Blog - If your phone can make calls over wi-fi, do you still need a cell booster?
- EDITORIAL: Are we using the right icons?
- Do You Need the Internet For DIRECTV's Genie?
- Why can't you just tell me what my cell booster's range is?
- What do all the reset options mean on a DIRECTV receiver?
- What's the right DIRECTV dish to choose for tailgating?
- NICE AND EASY: What DIRECTV remotes work with what receivers?
- Why aren't sports programs in 1080p?
- THE STRAIGHT DOPE: Which satellite service is better for RVs?
- DIRECTV Beats everyone else to 4K - and only we have the facts
- When should you AVOID using an antenna amplifier?
- EDITORIAL: Why TV's latest trend is flopping HARD
- Use your smartphone to check for line of sight issues
- Is it ok to use a rabbit ear-type antenna?