• Nice cans! Hey wait, that's not what I meant.

OK, let me back up. In one of my past lives, I was an audio engineer, sort of a roadie who never went on the road. It was, and as far as I know, common to refer to over-ear headphones as "cans." If you thought I was talking about something else, hey that's on you.

Let's start over.

I bet you didn't know Solid Signal has one of most comprehensive selections of headphones you'll find online! You'll find over-the-ear, earbuds, and all sorts of different headphones, both wired and wireless, all with the great prices and service you expect from Solid Signal.

We even have headphones built into hats so you can wear them all winter long.

If you're looking for those weird Bluetooth headphones that drape behind your head or on your neck, we have those too. Seriously, it's hard to imagine a style of headphone we don't have.

Now personally, I'm old enough that I don't seriously think any headphones are going to give me that sublime listening experience I once enjoyed, but I'd be willing to bet that some of these come close. Those over-ear ones have gotten so much better in past years, it's nothing like the ones we had back when hair was big and shoulder pads were bigger. And if you're looking for portability, we have tiny earbuds that pack a serious punch.

Old-school or new, inexpensive or super-high-quality, we have it all. Don't believe me? Shop for headphones now at Solid Signal.

Like what you've read? Register and leave a comment...
    Already registered here? Type away!
    Comments 1 Comment
      Groundhog45 -
      They don't work too good with my recently acquired hearing aids. Unfortunately music doesn't sound as good as it used to.