The Solid Signal Blog is your resource for over 16,000 articles and reviews, with new content coming every day. 2017 marks our eleventh year since our humble beginnings, and today over 180,000 people read the blog every month. We're proud to boast over 13,500 registered members. (Are you one of them?)
Every month, the staff gets together and gathers articles from six months past that really seem like they have long-term appeal. Here's the list for October, 2016:
- Why aren't the X-shaped elements on the HDB91X connected to anything?
- How can you look at future times and dates on a DIRECTV DVR?
- Is all DIRECTV equipment refurbished?
- Does DIRECTV have a lost remote mode?
- Why are satellite frequencies so high?
- OPINION: Passwords are broken and I don't know how to fix them.
- Antenna TV Matters in Emergencies - Solid Signal
- Can you have two RF remotes at the same time?
- What is a pitch pad and why would you use one?
- NICE AND EASY: Fix audio drops on DIRECTV