• Do you need commercial DIRECTV equipment?

Don't just bring in a receiver from home. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. If you bring in a receiver from home they will find out. It doesn't matter if it's only in your office. It doesn't matter if you rarely use it. They will find out and they will come and they will threaten you and you will lose. I'm sorry to put it so harshly but it's true.

DIRECTV has an entire commercial division and if you're looking for the most-awarded commercial dealer, you'll have to check out Solid Signal. We have an entire commercial division dedicated to making sure that if you have a restaurant, a shop, a truck, a lunchroom, a boat or just a business license, we can get you set up right the first time.

A lot of people think DIRECTV service is too expensive for commercial customers but it's just the opposite. In most cases the monthly fees are very similar to the ones you pay at home, and in cases where it's more (like sports bars) there are tools you can use to figure out how to make more money to compensate, whether it's in people buying drinks or just getting them to come in the door.

We have a commercial portal where you can learn all about DIRECTV service for commmercial accounts and find a way to get all set up with a customized solution that makes sense for you! Check it out!

Like what you've read? Register and leave a comment...
    Already registered here? Type away!