Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: antenna

antenna

are they a antenna i don't have to turn the rotor that can receive channels from 70 miles
    the farthest channel is 79.9 the channels tower is on a 2.000 feet mountain then a channel
    is 67 miles

I can't guarantee anything at that distance, but your best hope would be the Televes DAT790 LR Mix.

does the teveles needs a rotor that's not a bad price on the teveles. how many degrees can a multi directional antenna receive channels they are different kinds

It only needs a rotor if your channels are more than 45 degrees away from each other.

what is the degree angle can the antop at-400b reach out i'm hearing 120 degrees

In my testing it was really only about 45 degrees, anything outside that came in but at reduced power. Not what you want for a long range antenna.

another person said to get a 8 bay antenna like electronic master and digiware or channel master to point them in different directions at 70 miles

Yeah, what they didn't tell you is that the effective range is cut in half when you do that.

with the lava hd-2805 or the lava 8008 with them saying they can go 125 miles but they can't go that far. can they go atleast 80 miles and under
    have you tried testing them to see how far they actually can go

THEY CANNOT GO 125 MILES. The antennas themselves are fine for 40 or 50 miles but the rotators break quickly and their marketing is dead wrong. That's why Solid Signal WILL NOT warranty any Lava antenna and do not recommend them as part of our antenna recommendation process.